أضف رد جديد
Dr Philip Hardo
قنشريني متألق
مشاركات: 1135
اشترك في: الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2005 9:08 am
مكان: UK

القهوة ترفع الضغط بشكل بسيط

مشاركة بواسطة Dr Philip Hardo » الجمعة يناير 13, 2006 4:15 pm

:idea: Coffee intake and risk of hypertension: the Johns Hopkins precursors study.
The Johns Hopkins Precursors Study, 2024

القهوة ترفع الضغط بشكل بسيط ان تناولت اكثر من 5 فناجين في اليوم

BACKGROUND: Whether the increase in blood pressure with coffee drinking seen in clinical trials persists over time and translates into an increased incidence of hypertension is not known.
METHODS: We assessed coffee intake in a cohort of 1017 white male former medical students (mean age, 26 years) in graduating classes from 1948 to 1964 up to 11 times over a median follow-up of 33 years. Blood pressure and incidence of hypertension were determined annually by self-report, demonstrated to be accurate in this cohort. RESULTS: Consumption of 1 cup of coffee a day raised systolic blood pressure by 0.19 mm Hg (95% confidence interval, 0.02-0.35) and diastolic pressure by 0.27 mm Hg (95% confidence interval, 0.15-0.39) after adjustment for parental incidence of hypertension and time-dependent body mass index, cigarette smoking, alcohol drinking, and physical activity in analyses using generalized estimating equations. Compared with nondrinkers at baseline, coffee drinkers had a greater incidence of hypertension during follow-up (18.8% vs. 28.3%; P =.03). Relative risk (95% confidence interval) of hypertension associated with drinking 5 or more cups a day was 1.35 (0.87-2.08) for baseline intake and 1.60 (1.06-2.40) for intake over follow-up. After adjustment for the variables listed above, however, these associations were not statistically significant.
CONCLUSION: Over many years of follow-up, coffee drinking is associated with small increases in blood pressure, but appears to play a small role in the development of hypertension

صورة العضو الرمزية
رولا
قنشريني ماسي
مشاركات: 2211
اشترك في: الأحد مايو 01, 2005 1:04 pm
مكان: كندا

مشاركة بواسطة رولا » الجمعة يناير 13, 2006 10:07 pm

thank you so much dr.philip for this information it was very important to me to know that coffee does not affect the blood pressure that `s much and I have a question do you have any idea how many milligram of cafeine in each cup of coffee? because they said that you should not excced the amount of daily intake of cafeine more than 300 mg is that true? and thank you again

Dr Philip Hardo
قنشريني متألق
مشاركات: 1135
اشترك في: الجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2005 9:08 am
مكان: UK

مشاركة بواسطة Dr Philip Hardo » الاثنين يناير 16, 2006 10:02 am

Dear Rula

I am no expert in this subject and it can be confusing when we talk about mgs instead of cups, which I feel is a better way of informing the public.

Make simple.

Regards

Dr Philip Hardo

أضف رد جديد